This software is based on the widely used ISA Standard, ANSI/ISA-5.1-2009, Instrumentation Symbols and Identification, © Copyright 2009 ISA.
This product is graphic symbols software developed for the Microsoft Visio software platform. It provides users with graphic symbols to be used during the engineering design and drawing layout for a variety of instrumentation-related activities, including:
- Piping and instrument diagrams (P&ID)
- Process flow diagrams (PFD)
- Logic diagram development
- Electrical schematic layouts
- Functional block diagrams
- Instrument loop diagrams
- Features SummaryShape and stencil configuration for ease of symbol selection by symbol group.
- Preassigned shape data prompts for assigning ISA-style tag numbers (prefix, functional ID, loop number, suffix) to instrument bubbles.
- Instrument bubbles formatted to accommodate long tag numbers.
- Legend tables formatted for engineering legend sheet layout.
- What's IncludedInstallation and Users Manual
- 18 instrument legend shapes and 18 shape stencils
System RequirementsRequirements to use this software on a stand-alone computer:
- Windows Visio® version 2003-2010 and 2013.
- Microsoft Windows operating systems XP or Windows 7 (x86) or 64 bit computers.
This software product is downloadable. Following purchase of this product, you will receive instructions for downloading this product.
For information on network licenses, please contact email@example.com or call 1-919-990-9311.
ISA Members may view the standard ANSI/ISA-5.1-2009 on which this software is based.